Monday, August 30, 2010

mungkin celcom upah gangster...

College boss gets threats
2010/08/31

Share |



KUALA LUMPUR: Noor Haslina Abdullah has had to put up with threatening text messages and telephone calls after she lodged a police report on the leak of her explicit exchanges over the handphone.

"I fear for my safety. I feel distressed and violated," the college chief executive officer said.

Noor Haslina did not know the sender of the threatening messages nor the caller but said the threats included splashing acid on her face.


"I am not only embarrassed that my messages and recordings of my phone conversations have been made public, but am also now afraid for my safety," she said, adding that the threatening calls were made from a telephone booth.

She is married with two children.

Her lawyer, Rafizi Zubairi, alleged that the telecommunication company had been negligent in releasing the text messages and phone recordings.


"The company had breached the contract and negated their responsibilities by failing to protect the privacy of its customer.

"This information should never have been released unless a request was made by a law enforcement agency through a court order."

Read more: College boss gets threats http://www.nst.com.my/nst/articles/2sed/Article#ixzz0y9Xuymd9

No comments:

Post a Comment